Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I am converting my 1984 d150 into a w150 so a 4x4... i cant

Customer Question

i am converting my 1984 d150 into a w150 so a 4x4... i cant find front leaf spring hangers for the front suspension. does anyone know where to get these if not do you know the dimensions of which i should make them ? and a picture would be great!
P.S. the front hanger i beleive has a radiator support bracket attached to it.
Thanks for any help.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately due to the age of the truck the dimensions and diagrams are not available for the truck you are needing. You are likely going to have the same problem finding new hangers. I would suggest you try and located a set in a salvage yard if you can find a host truck from the same year. I know this is not the answer you where needing but rather then let you hang longer with no response I thought I would at least let you know we did notice your post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is a pair of these mounts at the salvage yard but there wanting a couple hundred for them to take them off and that's not happening. There has to be someone somewhere that either sells them or knows the specs for them I can go measure myself but all the components are practically barred in the ground. Finding a place that sells them would be best but knowing some measurement. It
would be nice so I can get the axle in its true location.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I will open the question back up for you in hopes another expert may have some other information I do not have . If the can help you they will respond back to you.