-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Have a 2001 dodge ram 3500 5.9. It recently died got it to

Customer Question

Have a 2001 dodge ram 3500 5.9. It recently died got it to start but would not idle past 1500 rpm. Replaced TPS, FUEL FILTER AND PICKUP PUMP. NO CHANGE. ALL CODES READ EVERYTHING FUEL RELATED. Remove battery cables to reset computer. Did not help .
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

What P codes are setting in the ECM? It's likely a bad bellcrank or TPS which is why it won't rev over 1,500.. But if you will reply back with the P codes I will be able to better direct you to a repair to get it fixed..

Keep me posted,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TPS has already been changed. The pickup pump has been changed and the fuel filter. I do not feel like you read my email and the only thing your reply said was you need codes. If I am going to take to shop to get codes I really did not need to pay you , they can tell me what they think. I used this site before and it was right on the money and fixed the problem. I feel like I was charged for nothing this time. Please credit my card.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

This is not a guessing matter since you have replaced many parts to no avail.. In order to get you fixed I will need to know what codes the ECM has.. You can read them yourself with a codereader.. When you get the codes post them here..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P0216.0251,0252,0602,1688