Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a Chrysler 302,007 3.5 showing code P0157. Is bank

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 302,007 3.5 showing code P0157. Is bank two driver side ? I change the O2 sensor on driver-side code came back right away
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Did you replace the front one on the left side or the rear one?

.

If it was the rear sensor, (bank 2 sensor 2 ) then the test would have to be done to see what the problem is.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Left side being driver side? Yes I changed that one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The light came on right away. And the plug didn't seem right when I plugged it in
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Just to be sure....Left side rear? If so, then you will have to check the connector and do the test for the code. That is what we would have to do. I can send the test to your email, (like I said) you just have to accept the additional service offer, thanks