Tom
Tom, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  Chrysler Level 3 Technician, Chrysler Training Instructor
20300296

Can I remove timing chain guide the stationary one without

Customer Question

Can I remove timing chain guide the stationary one without removing the front cover 04 4.7
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll try to help with your 4.7 question. I'm posting a picture of the timing setup. WHich guide are you referring to and are you removing either cylinder head?

Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

If you feel that the question was answered completely then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.