Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2013 Challenger R/T with the manual trans., it has

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Challenger R/T with the manual trans., it has 18k miles and I'm starting to experience an issue with getting into first gear and reverse. First thing in the morning is really bad, but I it improves a bit the longer I drive it. I have been told a number of things: the slave cylinder, the master cylinder and the grease on the output shaft. What is it?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. How does the clutch pedal feel? Does the clutch engage at the same spot like it always has? Is the clutch fluid level in the master cylinder good?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris