Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2001 dodge durrango and I HAVE NO POWER to start my

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2001 dodge durrango and I HAVE NO POWER to start my engine up. I changed the spark plugs I rebuild the alternator (change brushes), put a new coil pack in. Im just not getting any fire out of the wires going to the coil. My starter sounds like it's turning good. need your expertise.thank you!
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Which engine do you have in your Durango?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5.9
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thanks. Now tell me, when you turn on the key to the "on" position can you hear the fuel pump in the tank come on for about 2 seconds and then turn off? I am asking this to see if the PCM can operate the fuel pump relay.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris