George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+ years
13574682

Is it possible to change my 2011 dodge detonator bolt

Customer Question

Is it possible to change my 2011 dodge detonator bolt pattern from 5x114.3 to a 5x115 by way of changing out the hubs and barring? I don't like the idea of using spacers as I have heard the stories.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

No, the hub abd bearing is only available in the 114.3 size. There are quality spacers but as you know this is not the solution you or I would choose.

You might find the wheel design you want to run in the correct pattern or get the hubs reworked in the 115mm pattern. Getting the hubs reworked will be expensive or depending on the wheel you want to fit they might be available in the correct size depending on what the wheel is.

What are you trying to fit to this vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to put the dodge charger rims on the dodge nitro. I sort of like the rim of the charger. Looks like I will have to find some rims close to the look. Thanks!
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Finding a set that is close to what you want is the best solution, there are many makes that use the same 114.3 pattern other than the Charger so you might look at the brands linked here. You would have to take the wheel size and hub center into account but that site gives you a starting point for your search.

Please let me know if you have further questions

Thank you