bill
bill, dodge master tech
Experience:  25 years with dodge drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Does a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE have a cabin air filter?

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

MOST 2010 minivans DID NOT have a cabin air filter, the cabin filter was standard in 2011 and up on the minivans the dealer service info says my 2 favorite words "if equipped" when I look for cabin air filter on 2010 and earlier minivans, in fact I do not remember ever seeing one with one from the factory, BUT I live in new England and they were uncommon here until the factory decided to make them standard on everything EXCEPT the pick up trucks

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

if I have satisfied your question please rate me positive if there are other concerns please ask them BEFORE rating me, all rating des is give me credit for the question so I can be paid for it, you have already paid for the use of the service negative ratings do NOT necessarily get you a refund, positive ratings will allow me to assist in the future if needed with this question no further charges

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

following up to see if you still need assistance or have further questions