Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2009 dodge 2500 trans with 5500 miles on it after let

Customer Question

My 2009 dodge 2500 trans with 5500 miles on it after let standing ideling will not down shif when pulling out. If I turn off truck and start over it will shift ok.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Any trans oil concerns noticed?

Any warning lights on or codes stored?

You are sitting there idling and its time to go, what gear does it seem to be in?

Does this only happen once or every time you stop?