sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Could not get thru about the 2004 dodge durrango wont stay

Customer Question

could not get thru about the 2004 dodge durrango wont stay running in the rain
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
durrango will not stay running when you are sitting still in the rain. Have replaced the redesigned cow from dodge and that did not work. This only just started about 6 months ago
Expert:  JCV2118 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I cant go on the phone just yet but let me ask you a couple of question to see if I can help you ?

Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I responded when you had originally posted your question. Do you still need help?

.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that can cause the engine to die. The problem may be electrical or water may be ingesting into the engine. If it's an electrical issue and only happens when it rains then water is entering the junction block, powertrain control module, power distribution center, a connector, etc.

The first step in diagnosing the problem is checking for fault codes. Have you checked for codes?