vipertech763
vipertech763, automotive technician
Experience:  gold certified, dodge viper certified
3256298

Have a 96 dodge dakota and the headlights will not come on.

Customer Question

Have a 96 dodge dakota and the headlights will not come on. All the other lights work. Does it have a fuse?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  vipertech763 replied 1 year ago.

morning, there actually is a fuse that it related. Its located under the hood. Its labeled as fuse "G". I am attaching the wiring diagram and the fuse box layout as well. Check over the info I am attaching and take a close look at the fuse to see if its blown. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still don't know which fuse is the correct one to control the headlights. Which one is it left to right in the fuse line and what watts is it?

Make sure you look closely at the fuse panel layout I sent you. You have one side of the fuse box that has fuses and the other has relays. On the side with the fuses.....its the one next to the end. Its marked "G" in the layout I sent. The fuse rating was in the wiring diagram I sent. The Fuse should be a 50 amp fuse.

Checking back to see if you had the chance to review the last comment I left. Thanks