Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Replacing compressor oil came in a pour out can are you

Customer Question

replacing compressor oil came in a pour out can are you suppose to put in in the high or low side
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that whatever money you paid, or if you have a subscription, the money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The PAG oil is put in the compressor low side port. Normally turning the compressor will suck it in and then more can be added.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up with you to see how everything went and to see if you may need anything further on it, thanks