vipertech763
vipertech763, automotive technician
Experience:  gold certified, dodge viper certified
3256298

I have a MOPAR add on fog light kit on my 3500 Ram. When the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a MOPAR add on fog light kit on my 3500 Ram. When the shop cleaned my battery terminals. My fog lights quit working. I followed a purple wire from the splice in the low beam circuit and the connection is good. But, coming out of the relay is a red wire with a loop on the end, that appears to have been connected to the battery at some point. The add on switch on the dash illuminates and I can hear a clicking sound when it is switched on and off. Where does the red wire connect?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  vipertech763 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, If you give me the chance I can try to check with my parts department to see if they have access to the install instructions. I will be tomorror morning before I can. If you not welling to wait then I can opt out so that another expert can help in the mean time.

I'm very certain that the red wire will go to the positive terminal of the closest battery, but would like to see it in writing first as I mentioned so tha I can be 100% certain for you