Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2004 dodge stratus 2.7,rebuilt the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 dodge stratus 2.7,rebuilt the engine,everything is new,runs smooth but its overheating why is it overheating if it has new water pump new thermostat,what can be the problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure the cooling system has been properly bled and there is no trapped air and the cooling fans are operating correctly then I would start with removing the radiator and having it professionally flow tested to be sure there are no restriction in it.