Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

What fuses and relays are Dodge stratus sxt 2.4 manual

Customer Question

What fuses and relays are for 2003 Dodge stratus sxt 2.4 manual transmission im looking for fuel pump or anything like that
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I can get the diagrams for the fuses and relays for it and put them in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I'm not willing to spend another 5$ for a file
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thank you and please come again, anytime.

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** your Stratus a 2 or 4 door model?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 door 5 speed manual
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so this is a Mitsubishi built Stratus. The service manual is in a format where I canno copy and send it to you. However I looked up the fuel pump relay's location and it is mounted under the left side of the dash to the left of the steering column. If you send me your phone number and have a smart phone, I can take a picture of the service manual page and send it to you that way.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I just sent it. Hopefully this will help.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Did you get it?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

I have to leave for about 4 hours but will check back with you later today.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am back, did you get the pictures on your phone?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I didn't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry(###) ###-####
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ahh, ok, I will now send it to that number and will wait to make sure you got it.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sorry bout that
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

No worries! I just sent it. Let me know if you got it.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you got the info, and if so, would you kindly rate my service? I get no credit for doing this unless you do. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate. Thank you in advance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Me

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Me

Me

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you got the info, and if so, would you kindly rate my service? I am wondering if there is a problem with the site and want to be sure you got it I. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate. Thank you in advance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Is there something I did wrong? If so please let me know so I can make it right. I pride myself on providing the best service and really want to be sure that you are satisfied with the service I offer. If you do not want to rate me, that is ok, but please tell me why.

Thank you,

Chris