vipertech763
vipertech763, automotive technician
Experience:  gold certified, dodge viper certified
3256298

My trouble code on my dodge 2015 6.7 Cummings was P2U9E. Any

Customer Question

My trouble code on my dodge 2015 6.7 Cummings was P2U9E. Any help would be appreciated
Category: Dodge
Expert:  vipertech763 replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I have searched both the Dodge service info and the net with no luck on a code "P2U9E". It doesn't show to be a good code number. Nothing what so ever comes up. I am a Dodge dealership tech whose specializes in Diesel engines and I have access to the Dodge info and nothing come up. Please verify the code you have to make sure it isn't a typo

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok maybe I wrote it down wrong. The guy told me it had something to do with Altitude and the emmisions?

Doesn't sound familar at this point. I will wait to see if you have more info on the code. Thanks

Evening, checking back to see if you had the chance to recheck the code number? Thanks