sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My tire pressure indecator stays on information says

Customer Question

My tire pressure indecator stays on information says montering system is active, how do I clear this?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

If the warning light is staying on yet tire pressures are correct then there is a failure in the system. Odds are you have a sensor that has failed internally and isn't broadcasting correctly, or one may have a failing internal battery. If pressures were corrected and the light didn't go out through normal driving then the next step will be to use a scan tool to see what fault codes have set and turned the light on and go from there. Odds are one or more sensors will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a waste of 25 bucks, I know as much as tech.

I'm not certain what kind of help you were looking for if you knew how the system works and what needed to be done to diagnose the issue.