Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 1997 Dodge Diesel 5.9 and someone at the factory

Customer Question

I have a 1997 Dodge Diesel 5.9 and someone at the factory left a Dowel pin in the motor and it finally after all these years was caught in the gears and blew a hole about 2 " wide in the side of the aluminum cover surrounding the gears. The motor has never been apart and now I need a manual for my brother in law to fix this. I have the part coming from Victoria B C. How does he get the broken one out and the new one in ??
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. So you need the procedure for replacing the front timing cover on the engine?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you still need help?

Chris