Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

2010 dodge ram 1500 keyless entry remote wont work even

Customer Question

2010 dodge ram 1500 keyless entry remote wont work even after replacing battery both remotes does same thing
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcometo just answer. This is a locked up or failed WCM. (Wireless Control Module ) . Try this : disconnect the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. This should reset the WCM. If it does not, then have the WCM replaced and programmed to your keys. The dealer or a mobile lock smith can do that for you.

I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know if you did and if you need further assistance,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

I see that you requested the additional services feature. If you would please accept it, then I can call and help you to resolve this

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris