Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Sucking air in fuel filter

Customer Question

Sucking air in fuel filter
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not know how to correct this problem
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this model uses a fuel injection pump to suck fuel from the tank through the fuel filter and you have air entering the filter this can indicate a leak in the fuel supply to the filter where the pump is sucking air and fuel.The fuel system will need inspected fully to locate the leak and repair it from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.