Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have dodge ram pu 2500 6.7 cummings. goes into limp mode.

Customer Question

I have dodge ram pu 2500 6.7 cummings. goes into limp mode. I had trans rebuilt new reman ecm , a new ign module, but still goes into limp mode
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Are you able to scan the computer system and retrieve any fault codes/ The computer should be seeing a fault when it goes into Limp mode and set a code and or codes, if you can post back with the fault code and or codes I will try and help you determine the cause.