Tom
Tom, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  Chrysler Level 3 Technician, Chrysler Training Instructor
20300296

Need to know the spec.s of a dodge drive shaft? 52123105AB

Customer Question

need to know the spec.s of a dodge drive shaft? 52123105AB
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Hi I can help with your drive shaft question but can't get to the phone until 4:00 PM. In the meantime what is the vehicle year make and model and what specs were you looking for about the drive shaft? Thanks,

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 2005 ram 2500 4X4 long bed 4 door with 6 speed standard shift diesel have put a gear vender on it but has broke 4 times now and want to put back stock two piece drive shaft and need to know the distance between yoke to carrier bearing on front part and carrier bearing to face plate on back part and diagram of parts please,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to make a all new drive shaft?
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

I won't have the length specs without measuring them off of the same model of truck. Right now I only have a few 1500 model trucks in the shop. I'll opt out so another expert can possibly help you. Sorry