Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My passenger window is stuck half down. I replaced the the

Customer Question

My passenger window is stuck half down. I replaced the the main switch on driver side. It is still stuck down. Then I also noticed my door locks only work to unlock, doesn't work to lock them.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One common issue I have seen is broken wiring leading from the drivers or passenger front door to the body near the hinge area.If this wiring has not been checked check and see if this wiring is the cause here needing replaced to correct this fault.If this is or was checked and is found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.