Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My ac is randomly going hot back cold.... sometimes

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sometimes the AC will work great and freeze me out... even on hot days. Other times it will be cold at first then go luke warm with random colder temps for a few seconds. Then sometimes it never blows cold. I mess with the controls , on/off, hot/cold, max/norm, sometimes it seems to help... maybe? It's so random that it's difficult to explain.... but getting more frequent.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this problem we need complete information, can you post back with the year, make and model as well as engine size and we can work from there to help you resolve this problem.