sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My truck starts right up no problem. When I pull out of

Customer Question

My truck starts right up no problem . When I pull out of driveway it goes 100 yards no problem. Then dies no power. If I wait 5 seconds it will go again then no power. It keeps doing this . I have the all the deletes done . It just started doing this out of the blue. Have any ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that could be causing the engine to die. It could be fuel quality, lack of fuel from the transfer pump, the high pressure pump (unlikely), injector issues, or the problem could be electrical. You may have an ECM related issue, it may be losing cam or crank signal, etc.

The first step in diagnosing the problem is seeing if there are any relate codes setting. You mentioned clearing codes, what P codes did you find?