Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

How do you do a cradle adjustment on the right rear of a

Customer Question

How do you do a cradle adjustment on the right rear of a 2006 dodge Magnum SRT8?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

….

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc7ajmljitgy5fo/ADJUSTMENT%20BY%20SHIFTING%20CRADLE.pdf?dl=0

.

Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked about a craddle adjustment on the rear of the car. Please read my question !!!
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I see thanks. The rear cradle is not really adjustable. All of the rear wheel alignments are done by the control arms and tie rods. I did read your question and that was the only solution to attempt an adjustment on the rear. It sounds like you already found that out and just wanted to confirm it. They can loosen the bolts and move the REAR cradle some in an attempt to get the alignment closer to where it needs to be, but if it won't come into specs then something is bent, thanks