Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

How do I reset the you connect on my 2005 Dodge Grand

Customer Question

how do I reset the you connect on my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

There is no actual reset procedure for the Uconnect. What is the concern that you are having? Also can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so I can research this for you?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5R329046
It seem to be working just fine until suddenly for no reason it did not work. In the past week it occasionally intermittently works for fragments of conversations.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Are you using the same phone?

Sometimes, deleting the phone from Uconnect bluetooth devices and "Re-Pairing" your phone helps. Try that and keep me posted..