DODGEEXPERT
DODGEEXPERT, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED AND MASTER CERTIFIED THROUGH DAIMLER CHRYSLER
9201135

I have a Jeep Liberty sport 2004, well pressing gas car

Customer Question

I have a Jeep Liberty sport 2004, well pressing gas car stalled, after stopping at a stop light stalled again but it moved than engine light came on. Got stalled again, this time I had to turn the car off. Few seconds later turned car back on, stalled a little but brought me home. Car has 131k miles, my oil check was on 129k miles did not do it yet. When driving home I also heard a sound coming under the engine. I thought it was the fan belt, but not. How much will it be to fix this problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  DODGEEXPERT replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! Well is sounds like you may have a few possibilities. Do you have the codes from the computer? We will need these to go further with the diagnostic procedures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What code, where to find it?

Ok I am sorry, you will need to pull the codes out of the computer with a scanner. If you do not have access to a scanner you can take the vehicle to autozone or oreillys and they will pull the codes free of charge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm scared to drive my car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
without the codes you cannot help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My car stalled I can't drive it

Unfortunately, we would be guessing without all of the proper diagnostic information needed. You can get the codes pulled for free at your auto parts store.