Jon
Jon, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Tech
62301042

It have a 1996 chrysler town and country.. it has a strap

Customer Question

it have a 1996 chrysler town and country.. it has a strap lift that comes out and picks my power wheel chair up and goes back in..my problem.. i bought a 2007 dodge grand caravan.it has those stoe and go bucket seats. so far its been in my parking lot..seems every time it was going in to take it out of 96. to be put into the 07.all i have been told there going to get a plate .. yes i know after 35 years building machinery,there seems to me bucket seat has to come out..fine.i have ms.i am out.there is only one place thats doing lifts ramps ect. they have done both lifts so far for me.there good ,but this all started may my summer is gone. my question. forgive my spelling.. did i buy something,,07 dodge with those seats, or is there a plate .need to tie,hold.strape lift down on passenger side. it goes out drivers side down put hooks on chair, up and in..thats the only way for me..thank you.. ED..
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Hi, have you looked into the entervan compan? They definitely make vans with chair lifts for an 07. I've worked on plenty of that body style vans that had lifts. I'm not sure if they started with stow n go bodies or not though.