sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Will stow n go seats fit in storage space n go

Customer Question

will stow n go seats fit in storage space for swivel n go
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Going by the interchange books, they will not fit in the storage space for the swivel n go seats.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Stow and Go seats could not be installed in a van that had Swivel and Go. Stow and Go seats fold flat into a recess in the floor that is not there if the van wasn't originally built that way. There would be no way to mount the seats or fold them if it wasn't originally built that way, Stow and Go vans have completely different floorboards from the back of the front seats all the way to the rear sill.