Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I just removed my dash and replaced the heater core and ac

Customer Question

I just removed my dash and replaced the heater core and ac evaporator core in my 2007 dodge ram 2500. Everything is back together and now it wont shift out of park. I replaced the brake light switch because I broke the little black plastic plunger off when reinstalling the dash.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

When you replaced the Brake Switch, did you notice if there was a small black lever on the Brake Switch? If so, did you flip this lever AFTER reinstalling the new brake switch?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert