Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

1992 dodge 5.9 runs rough and stalls I replaced iac motor

Customer Question

1992 dodge 5.9 runs rough and stalls I replaced iac motor and tips and still runs like hell what am I missing?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Is the check engine light on? Are there any codes in the computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Have you checked fuel pressure? Are you saying that the ignition components have been replaced? What is engine vacuum at when the engine is at idle?

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

I will be looking forward to your reply

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!