Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Well I got a 2006 Charger with a 2.7 just changed the plugs

Customer Question

Hi well I got a 2006 Charger with a 2.7 just changed the plugs and put a new radiator fan system in . When I started the car up the Electronic throttle control light came on and the engine lopes while Ideling and the traction control light came on all while in park
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the ETC light comes on the computer will set and store a fault code and the first thing you need to do it to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that are setting. Once you have them try disconnecting the negative battery cable and taking some carb cleaner and a soft cloth and give the throttle body a good cleaning, after you have done this, reconnect the cable and start the engine and allow it to idle for 15 to 20 minutes so the computer can relearn the closed throttle values. Give this try and post back if it dose not work and include any fault codes and or codes you have received.