-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 18000 miles: Wind noise coming from( as

Customer Question

2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 18000 miles: Wind noise coming from( as near as I can determine) the bottom edge of driver door, sometimes from top of door. Could be somewhere between the rear of the cab and the front lower side of cargo bed. Maybe its coming from the right side door. As I said , near as I can determine. Any way, lets just put this in the category of wind noise heard in the cab while at speeds of 50 mph and up seemingly coming from around the doors or possibly rear view mirrors. Do you have a fix for this?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

How long has this been happening? Have you driven other 2013 Rams to see if it's normal or not?

To eliminate a door you can tape up the crack and test drive, if the noise goes away adjust door so it doesn't stick out... If the wind is coming inside inspect the weatherstrip...