gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler dealership technician
12249065

My 2000 Dodge Durango 5.2L is unable to use the power

Customer Question

My 2000 Dodge Durango 5.2L is unable to use the power windows. I have changed out the entire Fuse Block Relay, which is located to the right of the steering wheel, and today I replaced the master power switch on the drivers side. Still not any luck with the windows. The lock switch works perfect. Any others ideas would be great... I have to replace the rear regulator in one of the doors but cannot do it correctly without power to control the window.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

check the wiring in the rubber boot between the door and the body- especially with the age of your vehicle, this is a common issue. Have you tried using the switches on the other door(s) to see if they operate off those switches?