Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a Dodge Durango 2003 4./L V8, and I need to replace

Customer Question

I have a Dodge Durango 2003 4./L V8, and I need to replace the engine,
This whole Without/with carrier mounting left hand rear cylinder block is making me confused
Its a SLT Plus 4WD
4.7L V8 SOHC 16V
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you clearly explain what it is you are have a problem with. What are you have confusion with. Your question is not clear to me please explain and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Dodge Durango 2003 4./L V8, and I need to replace the engine.The website I'm trying to buy an engine from (autopartsfair.com) has 2 different options on the engine I need.
And it is either Without or with carrier mounting left hand rear cylinder block.And I'm confused if I should buy with or without .
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to match up the engine you need by supplying them with your vin number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did there are still 2 options
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I am thinking you have the engine with out the mount but I would check with your Dodge dealer to be sure.