Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Having same issue with transmission indicator lights

Customer Question

having same issue with transmission indicator lights scrolling and not starting I bought a new pcm for truck fired it right up it drove 12 miles parked it shut it off won't start ,so i sent computer back and got a different new computer and when I hooked that one up its doing the same as the original computer wont start and trans indicator lights scrolling again.. I'm at a loss whats the chances I got 2 bad computers or wth else could be causing this issue I'm about ready to have a car-b-que
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me! I will need to start by getting your VIN and then I can point you in the right direction. Thank you!