Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My HVAC controls are not working, my first clue is the

Customer Question

My HVAC controls are not working, my first clue is the lights do not come on and the doors are stuck to dash only and no inside ac. For some reason the door has closed off the AC side and I have heat coming out and its about 108 here in AZ.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How will I get the answer and I am not interested in joining the monthly question club so please do not put me in that. my phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Do you have manual or auto HVAC?

Do the controls change nothing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Manuel and nothing changes

Can you remove the HVAC controller and first off confirm its getting a good power and ground, using the below link.

Connector 1 pin 1 and 2

Connector 2 pin 5

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris