Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a passenger side headlight out with no gh/low beam

Customer Question

I have a passenger side headlight out with no high/low beam but the turn signles work. i have replaced the socket the bulb and the fcm an it still doesnt work
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have you tested the wires to the headlight to see if its missing the ground. It would be odd for both high and low beam wires from the FCM to the headlight be broken.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris