Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist
12104952

2013 ram 1500 crew 4wd. Trying to figure out a description

Customer Question

2013 ram 1500 crew 4wd. Trying to figure out a description or possible part number for a wiring harness.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is on the lh side under the hood. runs from underneath the fuse box. goes back towards cab and rubber boots into the firewall. branches off before the firewall and goes to wiper motor, brake booster and a branch goes down the fender well and plugs into the rear chassis harness.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
truck vin is 1C6RR7KT1DS589154. i can eliminate these harness part #'s. 68092256ae - rear chassis harness.... 68096412ad- this harness is on RH side under hood and runs into dash.. already ordered this one because the diagram looked to be correct but when harness come in it was not the right one. it's also not the one for the front lamps.
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer my name is Mark.

Before we begin, I would like to point out that your VIN shows 3 recalls that haven't been done yet. These are recall N22, N37 and R23.

Ok, as for your wire harness, what you are looking for is called the body harness. I know this because I have replaced these before on your truck. The part # ***** this harness is 68105501AE.

Here is a pic that shows the layout of the harness and it will take a good many hours to replace because as you can see it travels through the interior of the vehicle.

Hello again, I am just touching base with you since I haven't heard anything back after viewing my answer to you.

How did you make out? Do you require any further assistance?

Please let me know, Thanks.