Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years Diag/Electrical Specialist
13677702

I just bought a 2009 Dodge Charger SRT two days ago. The air

Customer Question

I just bought a 2009 Dodge Charger SRT two days ago. The air blows cold air on the passenger but hot air on the drivers side and into the rear seats! Just started doing this today
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Randall Most likely? you have a failed blend door actuator for the drivers side, It is mounted on the drivers side of the HVAc case, have to work from up under drivers dash to change it. It is called : drivers side blend door actuator" If gearing is stripped or went bad? you will in fact have no control persya on that side and will blow hot air when using ac .4 hours to change it by book tiem if a shop does the job. I included a couple links, one shows picture of left blend door actuator and the other file is the repair information