Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

06 stratus 2.4 pulled car into backyard to put on new bumper

Customer Question

06 stratus 2.4 pulled car into backyard to put on new bumper and do body work. Wont start to get it out of here. Because of lack of Schrader valve and 150 k on the clock, I installed new fuel pump (I split the fuel line at the fuel rail and the pressure spray was weak). New plugs. Noid light shows power but I cant even make this thing flood. No matter what the plugs are dry when I pull them out.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
head gasket and timing belt are one month old but that would have nothing to do with no fuel at cylinder. Had seen on line that a faulty coolant sensor could goof the fuel delivery. Didn't make much for my situation but I put a new one on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand I am not the only person in the universe but I have been waiting for 22 hours at a cost of 28 dollars for something I could get at the library for 20 cents worth of copy paper. It is more than crystal clear that you folks have over rated the importance of your site and its capabilities. With that said please just refund any thing you have put on my card and we can write this one off as yet another one of lifes lessons.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have clearly advertised you have dodge mechanics on staff. I don't have the time or desire to sit here and search for small print. I am getting more pissed off by the minute.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. I a sorry you have not gotten a response yet. WOuld you please allow me to assist you? I can talk on the phone right now.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

I can send over an offer for an additional amount or we can chat back and forth here on line

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just refund my money. Why on earth would I pay another 18 dollars on top of 28 when I am already so agitated my heads about to blow off. I don't see any need to get jerked around any more. I was willing to bite the bullet and open your response just to see what you have to say and I have seen it . Nothing..
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! No problem. I understand. You can process a refund on your end.