bill
bill, dodge master tech
Experience:  25 years with dodge drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Where is location camshaft position sensor in stratus 97

Customer Question

where is location camshaft position sensor in stratus 97 2.5L
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

the cam position sensor is in the distributor assembly and NOT serviced alone it is serviced with the distributor

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
checking in to see if you still need assistance, if you are all set please rate the service, that will complete the question and any positive rating will allow me to get credit for the question which is how I am paid for the service, if you still need assistance please ask I will do my best to assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks it was hard to find
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

your welcome the engine you have is a mitsubisi design and uses all mitsubisi parts so it is far from the easiest engine to fix.

once you are satisfied please rate the service, that will complete the question and allow me credit for it, any positive rating will allow me to assist you further with this question if you need