Hi, my name is Ed. Welcome to JustAnswer!.
In the case of your '92, I believe the main fuse would be a fuse link, a section of wire that's designed to burn up in the case of an electrical overload, just as a fuse would. But since it's part of the main engine-side harness, it will require a lot more work to repair than a simple fuse if that's what you find.
Fuse links are always located near the battery, most likely within a foot or two of the positive cable clamp. Look for a bundle of multi-colored wires that appear outside the normal harness wrap, near the battery and probably on the driver's side inner fender area. If it's not obvious which one has blown, try pulling on each of them one at a time and when you reach a link that stretches and breaks, that'll be it.
You'll need to identify what caused the link to blow, since these things seldom just break for no reason. I'd connect the circuit first wih a very small gauge of common wire (22 ga. should work), just to see if the circuit is still shorted. If it heats up and begins smoking, be ready to pull the wire off and begin some wiring diagnosis. This circuit is going to feed the ignition switch, so the short may be on the input side or output side of the s witch, meaning it may not show the problem until the key is turned on.
Take a section of the (presumed) burned fuse link with you to the parts store for matching and try to keep overall length of the new wire as close to the old one as possible. This wire is specially formulated to offer a moderate amount of extra electrical resistance, so using more length of wire than needed may cause voltage drop to the circuits it feeds.