Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I HAVE A 92 4CYL. CARAVAN NO LIGHTS ONN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL

Customer Question

I HAVE A 92 4CYL. CARAVAN NO LIGHTS ONN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL AND GAUGES DONT WORK CHECK GAUGES LIGHT IS ON
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing may be caused by the Body control module being locked up, try disconnecting the battery cables and touching them together to reboot the system. If the problem returns then the next steps is going to require having the system scanned and see if the BCM is setting any fault codes. Try the reboot first.