Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2004 5.7 240,000 miles valve guides gave out went into the

Customer Question

2004 5.7 240,000 miles valve guides gave out went into the shop On May 20th got it back August 8 both heads were done. Completely replaced two pistons did not redo the rest of the rings and bearings the day I got it back and a slight miss engine light came on take it back to the shop has a dead cylinder number 5 no compression my question is would you replace all rings and bearings why you gotta go all the way down and what would it take 3 months to do a rebuild
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now I know you're different everybody I did grow up in the garage nole miller garage in Burlingame California my father was a master mechanic and owner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is ***** XXX XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Answer Deleted due to refund***