Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

99 dodge pickup 5.2 1500.ida. replace the ida air control

Customer Question

99 dodge pickup 5.2 1500.ida. replace the ida air control motor an had the pcm flash.an the answer you gave me did not help.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on my 99 dodge pickup 5.2 will not ida.replaced the ida air control motor,an had the pcm flashed replace the tps to.still not ida.
the answer you all gave me did not help.all i did was replice the plug an wires cap rotor.an no ida.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Please accept my phone call offer and call me so we can chat.

Amedee

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
I am waiting to hear back from you.
Thank you!
Amedee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have did all that you all said.be for i got on line.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
`it is not the tps or the ida air control motor or having the pcm flashed.it be long to my daughter.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my offer and call me so we can chat.
Thank you!
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.