Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Have a 2015 ecodiesel RAM with 1500mi. set P0420. Dealer

Customer Question

have a 2015 ecodiesel RAM with 1500mi. set P0420. Dealer check all systems says OK. cleared code and did short test drive. Code reset Pending. We talked, I agreed to have code cleared then take truck to reset monitors and attempt smog check (CA). I've cleared all but HCC and PM on the drive cycle. looking for guidance to run these two items. If good I'll smog, otherwise back to dealer.
Thnx
Tony
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! First of all, I see a lot of cat failures on the early built Eco diesels, so you may need to have it replaced (under warranty of course), but in the link below is some information on getting the monitors to run. Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the info. I hope this helps,
Chris
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z45uj27djpa1aj7/P0420%20OBD.doc?dl=0
.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris