Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

My 2005 300c failed the CA smog check due to code P0522. My

Customer Question

My 2005 300c failed the CA smog check due to code P0522. My engine light has been on for some time now but the car starts and runs fine. how do I clear that code. Sounds like something to do with oil pressure but everything is running fine as far as I can tell
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Ok, to clear the code, you have to repair the cause of the fault code. This particular code is for the oil pressure sensor. You need to check the wiring harness and connector at the oil pressure sensor for breaks, cuts, chafing and repair as needed.
If wiring is ok, replace the oil pressure sensor.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks