Chad
Chad, Lead Master Tech
Experience:  Electrical Master,Diesel Specialist, Lead Tech/shop foreman
12781541

ON MY 2013 DODGE DURANGO I RECENTLY PURCHASED, HOW CAN I SET

Customer Question

ON MY 2013 DODGE DURANGO I RECENTLY PURCHASED, HOW CAN I SET THE ODOMETER FOR TRIP MILEAGE? IT ONLY DISPLAYS THE TOTAL MILES.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chad replied 1 year ago.

Can I get the VIN?

So I can get the step by step for your vehicle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1C4SDJDT4DC590263
Expert:  Chad replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you.

I will pull up the information and post it here for you as soon as I get to work this morning.

Should be about an hour.

Sorry about the delay.

Expert:  Chad replied 1 year ago.
The EVIC control switch pod (also known as the odometer switch) for vehicles not equipped with the EVIC system contains two switch push buttons whose functions are:
Reset - This switch button allows the operator to reset the trip odometer (A or B) currently displayed in the odometer display unit of the instrument cluster.
Step - This switch button allows the operator to step through the total odometer, trip odometer A and trip odometer B display options of the odometer display of the instrument cluster.
The EVIC control switch pod for vehicles equipped with the EVIC system contains four switch push buttons whose functions are:
Back - Pressing and releasing the Back push button returns you to the previous sub menu or main menu.
Down Arrow - Pressing and releasing the Down Arrow push button allows the operator to scroll downward through the various EVIC main menus and sub menus.
Right Arrow - Pressing and releasing the Right Arrow (Select) push button allows the operator to navigate, select and reset items or settings in the currently displayed EVIC main menu or sub menu. Pressing and holding the Right Arrow (Select) push button for two seconds provides a global reset of all of those EVIC features that can be reset, whether currently displayed or not.
Up Arrow - Pressing and releasing the Up Arrow push button allows the operator to scroll upward through the various EVIC main menus and sub menus
Expert:  Chad replied 1 year ago.

I posted the steps for you this morning